Tired of the same old tacos? Looking to give fries a new life? Then try these Fiesta Fries for dinner or at your next party.
With the holidays behind us, I was ready to just relax on this Mitten Movie Night and make something super easy. These Fiesta Fries were on the table in less than 20 minutes and took ALL THE STUFF I LOVE IN TACOS and loads it on top of crispy french fries.
What TV show pairs well with loaded french fries and beer?
I am on the third episode of Escape At Dannemora. If you are into compelling dramas that are based on actual events, then this show is for you.
Patricia Arquette’s character is really one of the most complex I’ve seen in a long time. You want to hate her. You want to feel sorry for her. I can see why she’s up for awards for this role.
What beer pairs well with Fiesta Fries?
The beer: Tiny Bomb American Pilsner from Wiseacre Brewing Co.
We purchased this while we were on our trip to Nashville in November. This beer was very similar to my favorite type of blonde ale just slightly less sweet. Gave me a serious summertime vibe even in the middle of winter.
Like most people, I’m sure either you asked for an Instant Pot or an Air Fryer for Christmas this year. I asked for the later and have to admit I am so happy I did! For this recipe, I used it to make my fries nice and crispy.
How do you make crispy french fries in the air fryer?
According to my air fryer users guide frozen french fries should be cooked at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
I used this as a start but went 10 minutes at 400 degrees, taking out the basket and shaking, then cooking for another 10 minutes. They turned out perfect! (Fries go great with PB&J Burgers, Michigan Hot Dogs or Roast Beef Sandwiches)
How to make Fiesta Fries:
Next, make the beef with green chili enchilada sauce for the topping on the fries.
Start by browning 1 pound of 80/20 beef with 1/4 cup green onions. Save the green ends for garnish.
Once the beef is cooked all the way through add the green chili enchilada sauce. Heat through.
The nice thing about these fries
And here you are…..
From our home in the Bottom Left of the Mitten to yours ~ Enjoy!
*Affiliate links are included in this post. Please read my Discloser Policy.
- 32 ounces frozen french fries cooked according to package directions or made to air fryer specifications
- 1 pound ground hamburger (80/20 mix)
- 2 green onion stalks chopped, half for ground beef and half for garnish
- 10 ounces green chili enchilada sauce
- 1 Tbs creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup avocado ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup jalapeno & tomato for topping
- Make the french fries according to package directions or made to air fryer specifications.
- Brown 1 pound of 80/20 beef with 1/4 cup green onions. Save the green ends for garnish.
- Once the beef is cooked all the way through add the green chili enchilada sauce. Heat through.
- Top with avocado ranch dressing, cheese, tomatoes, the rest of the green onions, and jalapenos. Drizzle with taco sauce. Enjoy!