These Cheesy Turkey Burger with Ranch are extra crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Slather with ranch dressing for another level of deliciousness!
Can you believe we are heading into the end of August already? By now I am ready for it. Not only are the kids heading back to school but it also is the beginning of Fall which is hands down my favorite time of year. And what better way to kick it off? By celebrating my birthday!
So this Mitten Movie Night I am kicking off my birthday weekend (yes I said weekend!) with a burger that I came up with over the Summer, a cheesy turkey burger smothered in ranch.
What beer pairs well with Cheesy Turkey Burger with Ranch?
The beer: Beach Cruiser from Latitude 42.
This week we are actually planning on taking our projector outside by the pool and watch a movie. We’ve been wanting to do it but have had to wait for it to get darker earlier. Finally, I think we’re good to go out around 9 pm but the weather has been cooler here so we will see how long it lasts.
How to make Cheesy Turkey Burger with Ranch:
For the burger mix everything together in a bowl and make 4 patties. I love to cook my burgers in a cast iron skillet but a regular skillet will work just as well. Add the oil and butter to the pan on medium heat and get it melted together.
Once the pan is well and heated place in burgers making sure not to let them touch. Cook 5 minutes then flip and cook another 5 minutes. Ten minutes should do the check but as always check to make sure it is cooked thoroughly through.
Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch, and pickle juice.
Slice up some lettuce and tomato then add pickles. Slather on the ranch.
And here you are….
From our home in the Bottom Left of the Mitten to yours ~ Enjoy!
Cheesy Turkey Burger with Ranch
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 buns
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 Tbs grated onion
- 2 Tbs butter
- 1 Tbs oil
- 2 tsp dry ranch seasoning
- 1 tsp pickle juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- Lettuce, tomato & pickles for garnish
- For the burger mix everything together in a bowl and make 4 patties.
- In a cast iron or regular skillet add the oil and butter to the pan on medium heat and get it melted together. Once the pan is well and heated place in burgers making sure not to let them touch.
- Cook 5 minutes then flip and cook another 5 minutes. Ten minutes should do the check but as always check to make sure it is cooked thoroughly through.
- for the homemade ranch combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch powder and pickle juice.
- Add burger to a bun. Slice up some lettuce and tomato. Slather on the ranch. Enjoy!
*Affiliate links are included in this post. Please read my Discloser Policy.