Party Perfect Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Creamy party dip loaded with spinach, zesty artichoke hearts and crunchy water chestnuts. Baked to bubbly perfection. Serve at your next party!
Servings 12 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 8 ounces water chestnuts chopped
- 14 ounces spinach, frozen cooked to package directions then drained of all liquid
- 3 ounces artichoke hearts about 1/2 of a 6 ounce jar
- 1/2 cup shredded italian cheese divided
Combine all ingredients through the shredded Italian cheese. Please 1/2 into the dip.
Place dip into an oven proof dish. Top with remaining cheese.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve with crackers, bread, or pita crisps. Just don't double dip! Enjoy.