BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza has smoky BBQ sauce, tender pulled pork, melty cheese, red onions then topped with bacon jam. The perfect mostly homemade pizza.
Servings 15 pieces
- 2 cup cooked pulled pork shredded
- 13.8 ounce packaged pizza crust
- 8 ounces mozzerella shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded cheese
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce I used Memphis Style
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1 Tbs dried oregano
- 1 cup bacon jam or crumbled bacon optional
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
On a pan put parchment paper and spray some non-stick olive oil on it.
Lay out the crust then using a rolling pin roll it out so it reaches each edge.
Top the crust with BBQ Sauce. Next layer the shredded Parmesan cheese, pulled pork, chopped red onions and then the shredded mozzarella. Sprinkle with oregano.
Add bacon jam or crumbled bacon if you like, it's optional.
Bake in the oven for 22 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Slice it up into 15 pieces. Enjoy!