BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza
BBQ pulled pork pizza has smoky BBQ sauce, pork, two kinds of melty cheese, and red onions. The perfect mostly homemade pizza.
Servings 12 pieces
9x13 sheet pan
- 2 cups cooked pulled pork shredded
- 13.8 ounces packaged pizza crust
- 8 ounces mozzerella shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded cheese
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce I used Memphis Style
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Cover a sheet pan with parchment paper. Roll the crust using a rolling pin to roll it out so it reaches each edge.
Top the crust with BBQ Sauce.
Layer with the pork.
Add the shredded mozzarella cheese. Then th shredded parmesan cheese.
Then add the diced red onions.
Bake in the oven for 22 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Slice it up into 12 pieces and serve ranch dipping sauce. Enjoy!