Get pizza night going with this easy Hawaiian pizza recipe. It's a great combination of salty from the ham and sweet from the pineapple.
Servings 8 slices
- 3 6.5 ounce boxes Jiffy Pizza Crust Mix
- 1-1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 15 ounces prepared pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound cooked ham sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces pineapple slices drained
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour for working the dough
Add 3 boxes of Jiffy pizza crust to a bowl with 1-1/2 cups of lukewarm water. Stir to combine until there are no chunks.
Cover the bowl with a towel and let rise for 20-30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Using floured hands take the dough out of the bowl and spread the crust onto a 9-inch pie pan. Place the crust into the oven for 8-10 minutes. Since the crust is a great way to make sure the middle is not raw.
Take out of the oven and cover with the pizza sauce. Add the cheese, chopped ham, sliced red onions and whole slices of pineapple. Place back into the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Slice into 8 pieces and enjoy!
Tips for making Hawaiian Pizza:
- Once the crust has risen to make sure to have flour nearby. Using flour on hands and on top of the crust ensures that the dough doesn't get too sticky.
- Don't skip the pre-cooking of the crust. It's important so that you don't have a cooked top but a raw center.