Mac and Cheese for a Crowd
This recipe for Mac and Cheese for a Crowd is a cheesy dish that's ready to party! Easy comfort food that has just a few ingredients but is so satisfying.
Servings 12 servings
- 16 ounces elbow pasta cooked according to package directions
- 16 ounces pasteurized cheese spread this is 1/2 of the 32 ounce package
- 12 ounces evaporated milk shaken
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
Cook the elbow pasta according to package directions and drain.
Add the drained pasta to a greased slow cooker.
Cube 1/2 the package of pasteurized cheese spread. Place on top of the pasta in the slow cooker.
Shake the evaporated milk then open and pour over the pasta and cheese.
In a small bowl add the garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and parsley flakes. Stir to combine then pour over the pasta and cheese.
Stir to completely combine all the ingredients together.
Cover and set according to timing below. Enjoy!
Cover and set the slow cooker as follows:
Since the pasta will continue to cook int he slow cooker *do not* leave on high heat for very long.
- Serving immediately - set the slow cooker to high for up to 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Eating within 30 minutes - set the slow cooker to low, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Waiting longer than an hour - set the slow cooker to warm, stirring every 20 minutes.