Fiesta Fries have green chili enchilada beef, avocado ranch dressing, and spicy taco sauce piled on top of crispy french fries.
Servings 4 servings
- 32 ounces frozen french fries cooked according to package directions or made to air fryer specifications
- 1 pound ground hamburger (80/20 mix)
- 2 green onion stalks chopped, half for ground beef and half for garnish
- 10 ounces green chili enchilada sauce
- 1 Tbs creole seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup avocado ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup jalapeno & tomato for topping
Make the french fries according to package directions or made to air fryer specifications.
Brown 1 pound of 80/20 beef with 1/4 cup green onions. Save the green ends for garnish.
Once the beef is cooked all the way through add the green chili enchilada sauce. Heat through.
Top with avocado ranch dressing, cheese, tomatoes, the rest of the green onions, and jalapenos. Drizzle with taco sauce. Enjoy!