This sweet and spicy Shrimp Spaghetti is the perfect pasta night mix up! A creamy sauce coats the noodles with bursts of shrimp throughout.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
Servings 2 servings
- 8 ounces spaghetti pasta
- 8 ounces shrimp I used pre-cooked shrimp but use whatever you like best
- 1 Tbs butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion stalks chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp Spanish paprika
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Thaw the shrimp then remove and discard the tails.
In a pan add the butter, shrimp and half of the chopped green onions.
Sauté the shrimp until cooked through.
Mix the ingredients for the sauce. It's so simple - mayonnaise, sweet Thai chili sauce and paprika.
To the pan the shrimp is in, add the cooked spaghetti and the sauce. Stir to combine.
Top with the reserved green onions. Serve and enjoy!
Tips & Variations for Shrimp Spaghetti:
- Want a less spicy dish? Swap out the sweet Thai chili sauce for sweet & sour sauce.
- I use pre-cooked shrimp to save time. If using uncooked shrimp prepare and cook according to package directions.