Zesty Cheesy Chicken and Spaghetti
Crispy chicken covered in cheese then served on top of spaghetti, Zesty Cheesy Chicken and Spaghetti is a dinner that everyone will love.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 0.6 ounces Zesty Italian Salad Dressing Mix 1/2 in flour mixture, 1/2 in pasta
- 4-6 ounces shredded colby jack cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti pasta cooked according to package directions
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
On a plate add the flour then HALF the packet of Zesty Italian Salad Dressing Mix to the flour, combine it using a fork.
Dredge the chicken into the flour mixture. Add to a heated cast iron pan that has 2 Tbs olive oil over medium/high heat.
Fry the chicken on each side for 5-6 minutes. Check the chicken to make sure that it has cooked through, turn off the heat and cover with the cheese.
Once the spaghetti is cooked, remove and drain the water. Add the noodles back into the pan.
Add the rest of the Italian Mix to the pan. Then finally add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine.
Plate up the spaghetti and chicken. Enjoy!