Sheet Pan Salmon
Sheet Pan Salmon is coated in a creamy sauce and topped with crunchy breadcrumbs. Baked in 30 minutes until flaky. A sheet pan supper for the whole family.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1.25 pounds salmon I used a salmon brand that was already spiced with smoky peppercorn
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese I use the powder kind
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 ounces artichoke hearts chopped (I used marinated but feel free to use plain as well)
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pound chopped vegetables use aspragrus, Brussels sprouts, green beans
- 1 tsp oil for greasing the tin foil so fish doesn't stick
- 1 Tbs butter melted
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs I used smashed homemade croutons
On an average sized sheet pan. Cover with tin foil then oil it so the fish doesn't stick.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Wash and chop the vegetables.
Combine the mayo, Parmesan cheese, garlic, artichoke hearts, and lemon juice.
Microwave dish melt the butter for around 30 seconds. Once melted add the breadcrumbs and stir until the butter and breadcrumbs combine completely.
Place the salmon onto the greased sheet pan.
Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top the salmon.
Cover the top with breadcrumb mixture.
Take the vegetables and layer them around the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil.
Place it all into the preheated oven and cook for 30 minutes.