Air Fryer Green Beans with Bacon
This recipe for Air Fryer Green Beans with Bacon uses 4 ingredients and is ready in less than 15 minutes. The perfect side dish for grilled chicken or beef.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 14 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 1/2 pound french green beans washed and cut in half
- 3 slices bacon sliced into thin strips
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes cut into half lengthwise
Wash and chop the green beans in half. Add to the bottom of the air fryer basket.
Sprinkle the cut green beans with black pepper.
Slice the bacon into thin strips and place over the green beans in the air fryer basket.
Cut the cherry tomatoes lengthwise and place on top of the green beans and bacon.
Place the air fryer basket into the air fryer and set it at 370 degress for 7 minutes.
After 7 minutes take the basket out. Using tongs, flip the grean beans and bacon around so that the bacon crisps evenly.
Put the basket back in and set it for another 7 minutes.
Take the basket out, place in a serving dish and enjoy!
- I used French green beans for this recipe. Regular cut green beans will work too, but remember to trim the ends before cooking them.
- Feel free to mix up the vegetables in this dish. Asparagus and Brussels sprouts would be great, but do know that they may take a little longer to cook, so adjust the cooking time as needed.