Need a quick appetizer for a get-together or cookout? Ham and Salami Roll-ups have soft flour tortillas wrapped up with ham, salami, cream cheese, and pickle. These will disappear in no time!
I’m going to come right out and say something that might make me unpopular. Summer is coming to an end and I am very happy about it. I know this kind of talk is shunned, especially in a state like Michigan, but I can’t help it. Fall is the best! Tailgating, cookouts and enjoying the last few months of warm weather. I am into it!
Do you have tailgating and cookouts on your mind this fall? Check out these other dishes that are ready to party:
How to make Ham and Salami Roll-ups:
First, make sure that your cream cheese has softened some. If you try and mix the spices it will be too hard if not and then also you can tar the tortilla when spreading it. I left mine out for about 30 minutes. Once softened add your chili powder, garlic & seasoning salt to it. Mix well.
Next, cut up all your cheese and tomatoes. You will get 3 roll-ups from each tortilla so make sure you have 36 pieces of cheese, tomatoes, and olives for the garnish.
All that’s left to do is assemble. Lay out all of my tortillas and then layer from there. Tortilla layered with cream cheese mixture, add salami, add ham, add pickle and roll.
Now you will add 3 toothpicks to secure. Cut in even sections. Add a piece of cheese, tomato, and olive for garnish.
And here you are….
From our home in the Bottom Left of the Mitten to yours ~ Enjoy!
Originally published in October of 2016. Updated post in March of 2019.
Thank you so much to Coleen from The Redhead Baker for hosting this weeks Sunday Supper. Get your hungry game watchers filled up fast with these other Easy Football Food Ideas…….
- Atomic Buffalo Turds by Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
- Avocado Corn Salad by Books ‘n Cooks
- Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Jalapeño Poppers by Food Lust People Love
- BLT Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Highlands Ranch Foodie
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos with Cilantro Crème by Cooking with Carlee
- Chipotle Lime Chicken Fajita Sliders by Flavor Mosaic
- Cucumber Shrimp Cups by Sunday Supper Movement
- Game Day Burger Sliders by Dessert Geek
- Gyro Meatballs & Herbed Yogurt Dip by My Life Cookbook
- Ham and Salami Rollups by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Healthier Patatas Bravas by Caroline’s Cooking
- Kale Pesto Dip by Cooking Chat
- Lemony Chicken Wings by Basic N Delicious
- Liptauer (Hungarian Cheese Spread) by Curious Cuisinere
- Loaded Guacamole by Casa de Crews
- Loaded Smashed Potatoes by The Hungry Goddess
- Mexican Spinach Dip by Meal Planning Magic
- Nachodillas with Jalapeno Bean Dip by Palatable Pastime
- No-Bake Almond Energy Bites by Pies and Plots
- PB&J Wings by The Crumby Cupcake
- Pork Belly Sliders by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Queso Blanco Dip by Life Tastes Good
- Roasted Jalapeno and Chorizo Queso by The Texan New Yorker
- Sausage Pizza Dip from Family Foodie
- Ultimate Taco Dip by Monica’s Table
- Bacon Swiss Burger Sliders by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Black Bean Chili by Cricket’s Confections
- Blackberry Sriracha BBQ Wings by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Honey Lime BBQ Chicken Thighs by Our Good Life
- Mexican Pizza by Chef Next Door
- Oven-Fried Chicken Tenders by Food Done Light
- Oven-Fried Fish Sliders by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders by The Redhead Baker
- White Chicken Chili by Powered by BLING
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad by Crazed Mom
- 5-Ingredient Buckeye Dip by A Mind Full Mom
- Brownie Bomb Bars by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Chocolate Football Cookies by The Freshman Cook
- Miso Salted Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches by Ninja Baker
- Touchdown Popcorn Toffee Bark by The Weekend Gourmet
- White Chocolate Toffee Chunk Cookies by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.