I am excited this week to have Education.com as a guest poster! My first ever. This fun recipe combines the fun of getting kids in the kitchen and learning. Big A right now is learning measurements so this is a great project. And the cooler weather has me thinking Fall so the recipe can’t be beat.
Missing the flavors of fall? For those of you who are “apple people” all year long – and who may have kids who are – try baking these scrumptious spiced apple cupcakes! At a quick glance, these lovely little treats look like caramel apples. But look again and you’ll see that they’re actually soft, delicious cupcakes coated in caramel. Baking is a great way for your child to practice important math skills like measurement and fractions, while she prepares some delicious food for the family. No doubt about it, these cupcakes are as much fun to make as they are to eat!
This No-bake Caramel Bottom Eggnog Cheesecake is a holiday dessert that has something for everyone-eggnog, caramel, candied nuts, and gingersnaps. Wow your guests with this unique holiday dessert.
I feel like the holiday can finally get underway. I’ve strung the lights up outside, put up the tree, hit the Amazon Cyber Monday deals. We are way ahead of schedule this year and only have a few presents left to get so that means in not too long I have to do one task that I don’t particularly like about Christmas-wrapping presents. I’ll be honest, I suck at it!
However one tradition that I have kind of makes it easy to get through, I enjoy a big glass of eggnog while doing it. That creamy concoction mixed with a little spiced rum….yummy! Makes the fact that I cannot make even a shirt box look presentable a little less stinging. But I’ve never had ‘nog any other way….so I decided to try something different.
In order to let everyone this holiday season enjoy eggnog, I decided to use it in a method that is quickly becoming one of my favorite ways to cook ~ no-bake cheesecake. A no-bake cheesecake can be changed up to suit the needs of any occasion. Easy, fast, versatile and more importantly~delicious!
- Have a picnic? Make my Chocolate Bottom Strawberry Cheesecake.
- Need a quick dessert for a football cookout? Whip up a Butterscotch Bottom Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake.
This Caramel Bottom Eggnog Cheesecake with Ginger Snap Crust is a winner for the holidays. And did you see that I said ‘easy’? Check out the video showing how quickly it comes together.
Dessert is made. So now you can get back to wrapping all those presents. I hope you are better at it than I am!
And here you are……
From our home in the Bottom Left of the Mitten to yours ~ Happy Holidays!
Thank you, Christie, from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure for hosting this holiday recipe roundup for everyone who loves eggnog! Get 20+ more recipes here…..
- Caramel Bottom Eggnog Cheesecake by Bottom Left of Mitten
- Chocolate Eggnog Poke Cake by Crazed Mom
- Eggnog Bread Pudding with Warm Whiskey Sauce by The Crumby Cupcake
- Eggnog Macarons by Baking Sense
- Eggnog Macaroons by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Eggnog Pie by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Gingerbread Bars with Eggnog Frosting by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Layered Gingerbread Cake with Eggnog Frosting by The Freshman Cook
- Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes by Authentically Candace
- Coconut Milk Eggnog by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Eggnog Coffee Frappe by And She Cooks
- Gingerbread Eggnog Latte by Palatable Pastime
- Spiked Eggnog Hot White Cocoa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Traditional Homemade Eggnog by The Redhead Baker
Breakfast and Breakfast Pastries
- Baked Eggnog Donuts by Life Tastes Good
- Coconut Eggnog Overnight Oats (with homemade eggnog) by Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Eggnog Scones by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Eggnog Pancakes with Cranberry Syrup by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Eggnog Scones by Feeding Big
- Craig Claiborne’s Eggnog Mousse by Food Lust People Love
- Easy Eggnog Fudge by Sunday Supper Movement
- Eggnog Crème Anglaise by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Eggnog Panna Cotta with Cinnamon Whipped Cream by Tramplingrose
- Eggnog Pudding Parfaits by Pies and Plots
- Healthy Eggnog Rice Pudding by Cricket’s Confections
- Homemade Eggnog Ice Cream by Simple and Savory
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
*Music ‘A Hoot’ by Partners in Rhyme